Friday, March 11, 2011

Movie Nostalgia

OK, I'm up late tonight. Its about 1:00 AM. Yes, its morning but I still call it night. I know, I know. I am tired and need sleep, but I have had a blast from the past tonight watching my favorite high school movies from the 80's. Yes I'm old. I love Molly Ringwald. I watched "Pretty In Pink" and then "Sixteen Candles". They were on back to back on t.v. and I just couldn't not see them. My third favorite movie from that era was "Better Off Dead" with John Cusak. He was actually in Sixteen Candles also as one of the geeks. Anyway, I loved the humor/comedy of that movie. Soooo, I guess I'm admitting I'm nerdy and old. But I don't care. I had fun. What's your favorite movie from high school? What's your favorite movie of all time? I also love "A Walk To Remember" with Mandy Moore. Yes, I'm cheesy and I don't care. Hope you have fun watching some blasts from your past too.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love pretty much any Julia Roberts movie, but especially Steele Magnolias and My Best Friend's Wedding. I also really love Shawshank Redemption. It doesn't matter how many times it comes on, I'll still sit down and watch it!

Judy said...

Mine is Gone With the Wind and all the old Doris Day movies.