Saturday, April 2, 2011

Updated Pics!

Here are some pictures I promised would be coming. This is Sammy holding a magic wand full of purple thirsty/bouncy crystals the boys made during Spring break. The pictures of the bubbling and frothing potions/experiments didn't turn out. Waaah. They were all blurry. Too much action going on apparently!





Max and Sam at the Aquarium. They both got to pet some sharks as seen below. Cool!
Max looking at a jelly fish.

Sam looking at a glow in the dark jelly fish.
The boys had lots of fun. Me too! Last night Max went home from school with a friend for a play date, then was taken to dinner and a kids theater play of "Ferdinand the Bull". It was sooo nice of Collin's family to do that. He had a great time.


We woke up this morning and the boys helped do yard work with Jason, picking up acorns and sticks to earn a prize. Jason did most of the work, especially having to motivate Sammy to help. Oh well, it is good to teach them to help out. Hard work never hurt anyone. Sammy did help by steaming the hardwood and tile floors last night as I vacuumed the carpets. Way to go Sammy! That gave us more play time together. Friday nights are always hard as they are house cleaning and laundry night, right after a full days work. Sometimes Max vac cums for me. Got to train them up early to help. It will pay off in the long run even if it takes longer sometimes now. They actually enjoy it. I do toooo!!!


By the way. Just got to say...I LOVE Pandora Radio. I play it while I clean the house and have an awesome praise time. It puts me in such a good mood and makes it all seem to go sooo much faster. Did I say I love it? Well I do. LOVE IT!!!

No comments: