Monday, June 7, 2010

Boys, boys, boys

Today Max had his friend Elijah over to play. They had a great time. It was soo cute to watch them. They were swapping advice on how to get the most out of the fake toot sounds they made(e.g loudness and length of time). I never realized there were so many ways to make toot sounds. There is the regular mouth toot sound, the straw in the armpit blow technique, the fart gun--pulling your arm back and forth quickly with a gun finger pose, the regualr hand under your arm--"armpit fart" or as I like to call it the "chicken wing toot", then last, but not least, the back of the knee kick toot. Whew. I certainly got my education today. I just laughed and laughed inside---of course I couldn't let them know how cute it was.
I was a bad mom today. I am off and home with the kids since Max is in between school and summer camp. I let Sam stay home too, but forgot his first day of swim classes was this morning and missed it. Oooops! I can't keep it all together. Besides that we also took Maizie to the vet to get fixed today. The vet called and said she did fine and we will pick her up later. Sam meets with Mr. Lance today for a one on one Karate assessment to see if he is ready to start. I think I have my day cut out for me today. Did I say that I didn't have to work today? I guess work never ends at the official job or at home. Ha.

1 comment:

PaperDoll Designs said...

You are a GREAT mom!!! I'm sad we missed you Sunday!! Hopefully you will be back to visit again :)