Saturday, January 29, 2011

LOL

Ok, here are some fun and funny things I have run across lately. I love anything that makes me laugh and figure we all need a good laugh, so here goes. Hope you enjoy these too.

1. This last week I picked Sam up at aftercare and when he said goodbye to his friend Christian I thought, "Ooooh, how sweet," as they hugged each other like they would never see each other again. But then, oh then it all went downhill. I should have known. The second part of their new goodbye ritual or secret handshake sort of thing is that they bump pelivises. Yes, not bumping thier chests, but to be extra funny, since funny is what is cool to them, they bump pelvises (or should I just say penises?). Ugh. Boys. What do you do? Is it always about their privates? It is in my boy household.

2. If you haven't seen it yet, you need to google "damnyouautocorrect" and read some hilarious examples of peoples' auto correct trials on their texting phones. If you text at all you have encountered this and know what I'm talking about. Good stuff for a good laugh.

3. I have come up with a new song I have been singing to my boys whenever, which is always, they pick their noses and eat the boogers. It is to the tune of the song "He's a heart breaker, dream maker, love taker don't you mess around with him". Anyway, here it goes, the kids like it. "He's a nose picker, finger licker, nasty boy, yes he eats his boogers...No no no." Thought I'd share in case you need to sing it to your little booger boys too.

Hope you have enjoyed my recent laughs. I know I did. LOL.

No comments: