Monday, September 20, 2010

New Shows I Like

New shows that I like...I just watched the show "Mike and Molly" tonight and it was really cute. Another show I saw for the first time was "The World of Jenks". I highly recommend it. It is on channel 39---MTV channel I think, which I normally don't watch, but happened upon this show. It is about a 23 year old guy who makes a documentary film 30 minute show about a person's life that he normally would not come across or get to know. It was really interesting and the guy did such a good job revealing the person and an essence of what they go through every day and how amazing they are. He was very kind and respectful in both of the back to back two shows I watched. One was about a homeless 23 year old woman who had lived on he streets for 10 years, since she was 13 years old. The other one was about a 20 year old man with autism. He makes the characters come to life and feel like you made a friend with them or rather he becomes friends with them, truly. Anyway you might want to check it out if you have some free time to veg in front of the t.v. on a Monday night.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I started watching Mike and Molly last night and then Scott said it was boring and made me change it. I knew it was going to be a show I would like!