Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Graham Cooke

Below is a video from Graham Cooke. He is an awesome preacher I recently found, yesterday actually, from none other than my hair dresser, Barb Giordano. Like I have said before, she has all the hook-ups and info. If you go to U-tube you can see many other videos from him. They are great. He is full of the Spirit, real, and speaks the word in truth. I hope the videos bless you as much as they have blessed me.

Beloved, this video reminded and inspired me to spend more time resting in God's love and grace. There is nothing better for us and nothing that pleases Him more. Yes, we are loved by a great, good and relentless God, not because of anything we have done, but because of who He is. It is his nature to love. He cannot help but love us. Anything else is contrary to His nature. And He never changes. We may change, but he doesn't. He cannot love us any more or less than He does right now. His ability to love can't increase, decrease or change in any way. Only our ability to receive His love can change. Open up and recieve. We are his beloved. That is something to rejoice about!

No comments: