Sunday, December 21, 2008

12-21-08
Thanks to everyone who came out to the book signing at Borders yesterday. It meant a lot to me. I really do appreciate all of your support. My husband brought my kids by for a few minutes to see me. I asked them later what they thought about it and they said, "nothing". I asked them if I looked like a real author and they said, "No, I just looked like a mom". Oh well, I guess that is the best thing to be. When the book was first released, my husband asked my kids several different weeks, if they wanted to take the book to show and tell at school/daycare. They looked at him like he was crazy and said no. They would rather take one of their action hero toys (for the dozenth time). It is reeaallly hard to impress your own kids. They are a humble, but joyful reminder of who we are and Whose we are. All I really need to please is my Lord. Thanks again to everyone. You truly are a blessing!

No comments: