Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Be Healthy

Yes I wrote an earlier blog about temptation. It hit home with me because I have felt convicted that I am not taking care of the body that God gave me. I need to lose about 60 pounds. Yeah, thats a lot. I have struggled for a long time with it. So I have prayed and bit the bullet and started on the HCG diet (For the 2nd time). I lost 12 pounds in 30 days last time I did it, but I was so sick of the foods on it and of starving myself on the 500 calorie diet that I stopped and all the weight came right back. I am trying it again with more support and better quality medicine. Still the last 2 days on it have been tough. Especially since my kids are gorging on all kinds of goodies my husband stocked up on since we are snowed in. Ugh. Well, this is a good start to face it all head on. I will have to do this for a while to reach my goal---for 4-5 months. Don't know if I can do it, but have to try. I want to be healthy for my kids! Please pray for me. I really need it....Really! Esecially having to give up my coke zero---seriously! Anyway, enough of my grousing. But I thought my pastors sermon was a good kick in the pants for me. I also have some of my church doing the Daniel Diet right now so I am not quite alone in my suffering. Ha ha. Take care and stay healthy.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Kristen has been doing Weight Watchers for a while and has lost a ton of weight. She says it is more of just learning how to eat in the correct portions and what's good for you. Email her if you want to.