Thursday, March 18, 2010

Nothing is Impossible

Today I was driving home in the car and a song came on the radio. It had a verse that said, "Impossible is not a word." Max heard it and said mom, did you hear what that song said? It said impossible is not a word. Can you believe it? I figured he was going to say it was a word, but instead he blew me away with this comment, "Mom that is just like what that verse says, Luke 1:37...Nothing is impossible with God!" I didn't know what to say, I was so emotional and amazed at his understanding. Finally I said yes, it was and how smart and wise he was to realize that. I am amazed at how much my kids do understand and take in. That verse is one of our scripture verses we have started to learn. We are going slow they only know three right now, but WOW, to see the impact is so rewarding and cool. The word of God is Powerful! Sharper than any two edged sword! I know that God grinned today. I know I was happy.

No comments: