Thursday, March 11, 2010

Crazy about Maizie



This is our new dog, Maizie. We got her on Valentines Day. The boys had already picked out her name before we even got her. She is a cute, crazy and as you can see, sometimes lazy dog. We are in love with her. She was 9 weeks old when we got her, 12 weeks now. She is a soft coated wheaten terror---Ooops! Freudian slip, I mean terrier. No, all joking aside, she is a sweet girl. Yes, We Finally Have A GIRL!!!!!!! Jason jokes that I finally got a girl. It is the only way we would get one. As you know there are no girls in our family, even cousins. If it is a Banzet it is a Boy. Well, we opted to adopt a little sweet girl to change that. I have finally evened out the testosterone in this house. Besides me, we have Maizie now and our Guinea Pig, Coco (otherwise known as Cocomo). Anyway, sorry this has taken me so long to post. Things have been busy with potty training a new puppy and corralling the kids. Oh, by the way, we just got news that Sam was accepted into Zarrow school, so he will be getting to go there with Max next Fall. I am sooo excited!!!! Go Zarrow Go! Max's Spanish gets better and better, better than mine at least. I am so impressed and proud. Well, that is our news for now.



No comments: