Saturday, November 21, 2009

My Little Turkeys!




Tonight my nephew Sawyer is spending the night with my boys. They are having so much fun. As you can see they made turkey cookies. These are a hit for the season of Thanksgiving (Thanks Sharon, for the idea). Anyway, being with the boys reminds me of so many things I am thankful for. My boys are at the top of the list of course.
I had a really rough week at work and needed some cheer which God provided through these precious smiles. Yes, they are my joy boys. I thought about making a list of things I am thankful for, but it would just be too long, it would go on and on and on.
Some days, like this week, it takes more effort to look and find something to be thankful for. Life can be so difficult. But even in the dark days the blessings are there. Our blessing, our Beloved, our God and Savior are always there.
It is amazing to remember that all we are and all we have to be thankful for, come from our Father. Thank God for our families and friends, our homes, our provisions, our health, our salvation, our future...Thank God for God!...all he is, all he does, the Trinity is our Treasure. So lets all say THANKS! Gobble Gobble. Oh, and eat some cookies!

2 comments:

Lanell said...

Very cute cookies and cute boys. I hope that you all have a blessed Thanksgiving.

Love, Lanell

Jennifer said...

I told my grandma that I think Max looks just like you!