Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Homeless?

Well, things have been crazy trying to show a house while working full time, getting the kids ready for summer camp, swim lessons and karate classes. Trying to leave the house looking "PERFECT" every morning with two boys is almost impossible. Getting to work on time doing this IS impossible. Ugh! But we have been blessed to have lots of showings and traffic to see our house. In three weeks we sold it! Just signed the papers yesterday. But.....We haven't found the perfect house to buy and move into yet.... I'm getting a little, OK, a LOT nervous about that. I am praying for God's perfect timing with all of this and for him to find the right house for us at the right price. Difficult, but not impossible. He did it with this house when I was single and looking for one. This house has been such a blessing to me and my family. I love it, but it is a little too small now. We need room! Still, I'm feeling sentimental and a little sad at times. I would feel better if I knew we had found the right next house for US. My kids made a picture of our house and wrote the word "SOLD" across it, then drew a picture of our future house with a question mark and the word "FOUND" across it. We have it up on our fridge to remind us to thank God for working everything out for us. Every night at bed and every morning on the way to summer camp the boys have been praying for God to guide us to the right next house for us and for us to sell ours to the right person. They have prayed for it to be a blessing to the people that buy it since it has been a blessing to us. I love it! So sweet. It reminds me that I have great, sweet kids. I need that since they have been so fussy lately. Anyway, it is probably obvious, but that is why I have not written for a while. Crazy times lately, but don't I always say that? I guess it just comes in different forms, but is always there. That's life. I hope everything is going well with you all. I ask for prayers for us to find the right house in the right timing and price for us to buy and move into. I need all the prayer I can get and appreciate it. I don't want to be homeless with a husband, two kids, a dog and a guinea pig to care for. Just saying... So thanks for the prayer partner. (I don't know why the Okie in me always comes out at odd times. Can't help it I guess.).

No comments: