Thursday, May 31, 2012

Well, I have been off work this week with the kids since summer camp doesnt start until June 4th. Swim lessons start then also. We have painted at Purple Glaze, gone to the Dog Show where the kids had art posters thay had entered in contest, and worked on riding bikes. We finally have a sign up in the yard and pictures of the house will be up on the website at tulsarealtors.com tomorrow mid-day to try to sell the house. Now we have to start looking for a new one in our price range and location that has four bedrooms and two baths. It will seem strange having more than one bathroom to have us all get ready in the mornings and and night. Praying God will provide the right house for us and the right buyers for our house in the right timing. I know, a lot to ask for, but I am trusting in His timing and will and not going to stress over it. (A first for me, right? But it is working. I feel a peace about it.). Anyway, I hope you are feeling His peace and presence and enjoying the summertime. Albert Einsteing- Physicist "I am a Jew, but I am enthralled by the luminous figure of the Nazareen... No one can read the Gospels without feeling the actual presence of Jesus. His personality pulsates in every word. No myth is filled with such life."

No comments: