Saturday, March 31, 2012

Praise Him!

I have mentioned how important praise is before. It makes the enemy run and reminds us of the truth in How great and good our God is. It also gives Jesus much deserved praise, giving us a thankful heart that is open and receptive to Him no matter what the situation. God wants us to praise because He knows how much it helps US! So prasie on and see the blessings flow. There is tremendous power in prasie. Soo, Rock on! Oops, Prasie On!

Here are some of the lyrics to the song I posted below in a video. Powerful words and song from the group Hillsong. Love it!

Chorus: "Heal my heart and make it clean
Open up my eyes to the things unseen
Show me how to love like you have loved me

Break my heart for what breaks yours
Everything I am for your kingdom's cause
As I walk from nothing to Eternity

Hosannah, Hosannah, Hosannah in the Highest!"

No comments: