Friday, December 16, 2011

Crazy Week

It has been a crazy week. Jason had shoulder surgery on Wednesday. All the prayers for it to go smoothly and heal quickly were effective. Instead of having to have things sewn together creating much more time to heal, it turned out Jason didn't have tendonitis and some other things the surgeon thought he needed repaired. It was a large piece of the labrum that was flapping he cut off and another large piece that was floating around causing pain. So a much easier fix and should be a much shorter healing time. Praise God.
Jason is healing and I am exhausted from trying to do it all here at the fort. However, Jason is surprisingly good at functioning with only one arm/hand-better than I could do. I have also been fitting in a lot of clients for speech therapy, trying to get them all seen in half a month instead of a whole month with taking off for the surgery and then taking off for the kid's holiday break-out of school. My head is spinning.
Anyway, God is good and worthy of our praise. I hope everyone has a great holiday season. I'm ready for Wednesday to get here and then I can finally take a breath and start my relaxing and celebrating. The kid's last day of school is Tuesday which they are counting down. However, Max has a biography to read and book report to write over the holiday break. Whew. Maybe Jason can do that one. Anyway. Happy Holidays!

No comments: